This new apprenticeship standard has been designed by employers, it can lead successful apprentices into a variety of careers structured around employability advice and progression into professional qualifications.
This programme is designed for practitioners delivering employability support through local and national contracts across a range of public services, including back to work programmes, careers advice and guidance, housing, probation, health and social care.
Level and Duration
This apprenticeship is taught at Level 4, over 24 months.
There will be a blended learning approach to the training provided during this programme.
Face to face
Coaching in the workplace
Levy Spend Approved
When you successfully complete the programme you’ll be eligible to apply for associate membership of the Institute of Employability Professionals.
Modules of Study
• Holistic assessments and diagnostics
• Holistic action plans and reviews
• Designing, delivering and facilitating interventions
• Coaching and mentoring
• Managing challenging and complex caseloads
• Problem solving and risk/crisis management
• Stakeholder management and engagement
Together Training apprenticeships are Levy spend approved for investment from your allocation.