This new apprenticeship standard has been designed by employers, it can lead successful apprentices into a variety of careers structured around employability advice and progression into professional qualifications.
A Coaching Professional works with a wide range of individuals and teams across organisations to empower and engage with them to enhance their professional performance. This apprenticeship is designed to help learners branch into one-to-one coaching, team coaching, leadership coaching and for coaching skills to be within business culture and governance infrastructures.
Level and Duration
This apprenticeship is taught at Level 5, over 16 months.
There will be a blended learning approach to the training provided during this programme.
Face to face
Coaching in the workplace
Levy Spend Approved
Together Training apprenticeships are Levy spend approved for investment from your allocation.
The successful apprentice may be eligible to apply for the following professional bodies:
• The European Mentoring and Coaching Council
• The Association for Coaching
• The International Coach Federation
Modules of Study
• Defining coaching and its purpose
• Understanding how high performing teams work
• Understanding how coaching relates to company goals
• How to mentor and coach through change
• Individual coaching approaches
• Examine how to use coaching to develop career plans
• Building reflective practice into coaching